Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Shop on Blossom Street

I just finished the first book on my list, The House on blossom Street. It tells the story of a woman who has batteled cancer twice, losers her father and decides life is too short to not be doing what you love. He love is knitting, and she opens a yarn shop. Her first class introduces three very different women. Throughtout the process of becoming friends and learning to neat each of their lives is changes. Without giving any more away, I want to highly recommend this book. It is about life, love, marriage, courage, and becoming the woman you were meant to be. If you are looking for your purpose, or are secure with what you are doing with your life,you will enjoy the journey these 4 women take.

I am trying to read the Burnt House by Faye Kellerman for my book club meeting on Thursday evening.. It is not on my list, and not easy to read. Wish me luck. I haven't decided which of my list books I will read next, I am leaning toward, The Queens Fool by Phillipa Gregory.

Happy reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment