Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time, or lack there of...


Okay, so a life well lived is one that is full of fun right? Well as I attempt to engage in the activities that I find fun, I realize that I have less and less time to engage in the activities I find fun! Sorry about the circle logic...that is my state of mind at the moment.


I love to knit! I have been indulging this passion with abandon lately! So, I am behind in my reading, gardening, and I haven't been to a yard sale in months! What am I doing wrong?


I have been trying for years to learn how to knit and read at the same time. I remember when I was first knitting, about 16 years ago, and some friends gave me the book "Jitterbug Perfume", by Tom Robbins as a birthday present. They became frustrated with me because I was too busy working on a vest I was knitting it took me too long to finish. I did end up reading the book, and loved it!
I think that a life well lived is full...possibly so full that one feels they have an embarrassment of riches! I am living life as fully as I can!
Ps - I finished The Shop on Blossom Street!! Great book for anyone who likes to knit, or who likes books about female relationships! I am on to the Queens Fool. Will keep you posted!

1 comment: