Friday, January 16, 2009

Cooking

I have decided that I will try to use my extra time on the weekends to cook food for during the week. I don't have any ideas about what to cook this weekend. I know I want to make the sauteed swiss chard tomorrow. I will have to come up without something else. Suggestions please! I have this friend, who is also a blogger - figslavendercheese - She is never at a loss for things to cook. I think I will take a cook book to bed with me tonight and puruse for something yummy, not to complicated, and that will last a few days for left overs during the week. I feel like making a soup of some kind. I think it will be something creamy! I will let you know.

In the mean time, time day has been good. I am still sore from the yoga, but I am going back tomorrow morning! I want to get back in to shape!

2 comments:

  1. I usually cook my weekday dinners on the weekend. It saves so much time during the week when I am too tired to cook or even care about the nutritional value of the cold cereal or carrots and pumpking bread I might eat instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what yummy dishes you've cooked up! That is as good idea - cooking ahead for the week!

    ReplyDelete