Saturday, January 3, 2009

My first blog

Okay, so the presumptuous nature of having a blog is not lost on me. HOWEVER, I have felt for a long time that I have something to say.Inspired by me longtime college friend, I have decided to just have my say, and see what, if anything happens.

I am trying to be optimistic in spite of global warming, violence, hatred, economic problems... Optimism, although elusive, is not proving totally impossible. The US will have a new president in 18 days. It seems like too much to put on the shoulders of one mere mortal, but I am hopeful that with the help of many equally intelligent, hardworking and compassionate people, some of our problems can be helped.

On a personal note, I am trying to take better care of myself, and live with conviction and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment